Thursday, July 28, 2011

How very Pinteresting...

Hi, my name is Shana and I'm addicted to Pinterest. Until about 2 weeks ago I didn't even know it existed, but somebody mentioned it in one of my Etsy groups and I signed up and now I'm hooked! I've always been a little bookmark-happy (read: Bookmark Hoarder), saving so many links that I'd never go back to. Safari always has all 8 windows open on my phone because I can't bear to part with any of them lest I forget about them. But now there's Pinterest! It's so lovely and visual! I can pin things with a picture so when I look at my pins, I remember why I wanted to save that link in the first place. It's like a virtual scrapbook! Even better? There's an iPhone app. I spend entirely too much time re-pinning all sorts of craft ideas or projects I'd like to do with Evelyn when she's older or gorgeous kitchens I'll never have but lust after anyway...and it's glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment