Friday, September 30, 2011

Treasury roundup 4

Wow - Shana Crane Design items have been featured in a lot of great treasuries lately - check them out!:

First up, it's "You don't have to drink wine to enjoy a vineyard" by INK handcrafted, featuring my Petunia headband.



 "If I was any cuter, you might burst an ovary...", is a really adorable collection by Tiki Tales featuring my Pretty in Pink tutu tushie onesie :)


"Labradorite Flash" by Dances with Flowers features my Joshua bow tie - such a pretty collection!


"Purple Shopping Mania" by Meadow Song Arts features my Peggy hair bow and my favorite color ;)



"Autumn Harvest" by Brown Owl Designs features my Sophie headband and a bunch of other sweet fall-inspired items.



Finally, "Orange You Glad It's Fall" by Loopy Gear features my Olivia hair bow and lots of other lovely orangey items :)

No comments:

Post a Comment